64 VW kg -buy it or no?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantwell.colton

Rat Rod Philosopher
64kg.jpg

thinking of buying this --
wants 800 obo - runs and drives fine - has the sport seat (back) package...

Wow!...$800?...AND it runs & drives fine?...AND the polished 5-spoke wheels go with it?...I'd be all over that!! I dig Karmann Ghia's anyways, and that's a good lookin' car!

$800... snap that baby up *quick* B4 someone else does!!! My dad had one & I snaked it from him! :D:D:D I loved that car & it always got lots of attention!

BoB

im almost thinking of just buying it and tucking it away in our storage for about 10 years (driving it about once a week a little) then giving it to my daughter as her first car. lol

Ghias are cool. I want a low light real bad.

Lots of better cheap cars for your daughter to drive. VW's are fairly high maintenace cars.

Buy it first, then decide what you want to do with it. It will only go up in value, but you could even sell it for profit right now. I don't agree with assuming your daughter would even like it. If she "happens" to be ok with it, that might be a bonus, but don't count on it.

I just sold a rusty 68 Ghia that has been sitting for years for $750.00. Buy it and then decide if you want to keep it or sell it and make some $$$ on it.
Tim

That's a real good deal for sure. My dad sold his '68 a couple of years ago, and got $6,000 if I remember right. Most of the collectors are in California. A lot of clubs out there.

Latest posts

Back