So they wouldn't let me register for V.L.V.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illraceya

I tried to register for Viva Las Vegas yesterday and they emailed back my truck doesn't meet the criteria!?! That show is why I got this project. What the crap...

I tried to register for Viva Las Vegas yesterday and they emailed back my truck doesn't meet the criteria!?! That show is why I got this project. What the crap...

Your car used to be really cool stuff but now it's just another POS? VLV is off it's nut and has gone all snooty like. I think all the rat rod guys have started their show the same weekend, that's probably where you want to be anyway! Think there's a thread about that around here somewhere.

Beercan

You'll have a better time at the Ruckus anyway! Another plus is you won't need to pack your wading boots or a shovel! :D [cl

Thunder

VLV has allot of Hamb bias so soon it will be only the same old cars looking all alike kinda like the main stream rod magazines even ST RODDER has gone the same root. I like traditional rods and am a member of the HAMB and have been since day one. But this total control has its limits open minds can help the hobby closed minds will not.

But clearly that picture is proof that there were no rat trucks made from 1936 or newer pickups, back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back