Yuma Gearheads show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzrodder

It ain't grey hair, it's chrome!
Here's some pics of the only two rat rods at the show - guess which two cars had the biggest crowds around them ? [S Gotta say that's the first Jimmy blown Hudson 308 I've seen..[cl

Attachments

• DSC03577.jpg
    DSC03577.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC03579.jpg
    DSC03579.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC03578.jpg
    DSC03578.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC03598.jpg
    DSC03598.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC03599.jpg
    DSC03599.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 98
those are two awesome vehicles. i love the positioning of the blower on that 6. never seen that before. i love it off to the side like that.

Nice bunch of rides! Thanks for sharing the pics[cl[cl
Like others have said, that "Huffed Hudson" is one awesome piece of work:eek:....don't reckon he had to make some of those parts did he:confused::rolleyes::D:D Would love to hear it run!

Blown 6 is wild did you hear it run

Naw, wish I did, he left when I wasn't watching...:(
Nice bunch of rides! Thanks for sharing the pics[cl[cl
Like others have said, that "Huffed Hudson" is one awesome piece of work:eek:....don't reckon he had to make some of those parts did he:confused::rolleyes::D:D Would love to hear it run!

The aluminum head is one of a handfull made by Clifford as was the weber manifold base, he built the part of the manifold that mounts the blower. Ed Iskenderian made a custom cam for it, it's overbored with forged pistons, ARP studs and main cap straps. These old dudes also run an injected Hudson powered dragster that turns 147 mph in the 1/4.

Pictures

I can see all the paint and polish people keeping the crowds away with the look but don't touch signs, and the rat's sign said come on over and get your hands dirty.
Thanks for the pictures, I too like the shoebox, just enough cut out to make it look good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back